Organize and manage all of your course offerings while targeting student achievement goals with TIES Eclipse Curriculum Manager.
TIES Eclipse Curriculum Manager offers:
- Easy-to-edit curriculum mapping designed by teachers for teachers
- Lesson plans that align to the curriculum map
- Point-and-click access to state standards
- Reports that instantly identify gaps and overlaps in standards
TIES Eclipse Curriculum Manager helps you ensure your curriculum is up-to-date and meets standards with these powerful features:
- Easy collaboration: Teachers can share content by simply dragging and dropping with a mouse. Teachers’ courses can be compared to master courses developed by teacher work groups.
- Instant identification of gaps in standards: A click of a button will check all standards to identify those covered and not covered.
- Flexibility: Local standards and benchmarks can be included.
- Ready access to resources: Electronic documents, web sites, pictures and other resources can be stored within the curriculum for fast retrieval and easy sharing.
- Comprehensive reporting: Complete reporting functionality allows you to analyze and communicate pertinent information quickly and easily.
- Reliable, fast access: Your data is instantly available from any Internet-connected computer, any time.
|Comprehensive reports in TIES Eclipse Curriculum Manager help you pull it all together.|