|Mobile App Developer Intern|
TIES is looking for a talented individual to join its internship program as a Mobile App Developer.
- Provide mobile application development leadership to facilitate the implementation of mobile strategy under aggressive timelines
- Work with existing staff in mobile development best practices
- Provide and adhere to best practices for mobile application development
- Ensure that developed software adheres to the functional specification requirements
- Communicate with sponsors and stakeholders during the software development lifecycle