- Online classes — Engage in quality professional development courses online on project-based learning, teaching online, book studies and more.
- Webinars — Spend an hour with a TIES instructor in an online session on project-based learning, teaching online, videoconferencing and more.
- SkillsTutor Solutions —TIES members receive discounted rates on SkillsTutor online solutions. Check out sample lessons at www.skillstutor.com to learn more about this highly effective instructional tool. For more information and to discuss your specific program needs, please contact Paulette Black, SkillsTutor Account Executive, at 877-321-7754.
- Atomic Learning Library — TIES members receive discounted rates on online software tutorials from Atomic Learning Library. Sample a free tutorial, then contact Greg Bartley at 651-999-6501 to sign up.
- Internet2 — the next generation of the Internet — gives schools access to a realm of clear, virtual experiences that allow them to expand far beyond their boundaries.
- Verizon Thinkfinity — Capture students' interest with these content-rich educational web sites in science, mathematics, humanities, art, geography and social studies. Multimedia lessons, training kits and a hands-on museum are just of few of the features offered by Thinkfinity (formerly MarcoPolo). Contact TIES for no-cost, standards-based, train-the-trainer web training.
- Minnesota Learning Loop — Web-based instructional resources for teachers and students tied to Minnesota academic standards.
- InforMNs — Web site created by TIES for teachers and those who support technology in the classroom.
- Videoconferencing resources — Tools and upcoming events for holding and participating in videoconferences.
|Whitewater Learning: E-Education for Educators|
|Earn administrative CEUs online through the only preapproved online learning program for administrators and teachers. See Whitewater Learning's full collection of online instruction modules.|